Air Platform Stores Integration Engineer:
Perform engineering analysis of government furnished information pertaining to physical integration of avionics, sensors, weapons, weapon control systems or aerial targets. The analysis shall include:
1) Physical Integration – Form, Fit and Weights.
2) Provisioning – Cooling, Power, Shock and Vibration.
3) Thermal – Including internal and external loads and the impact on reliability of internal components.
4) Physical Design Adequacy – Relative to design criteria, test plans and test reports for purposes of qualification.
5) Interface Electrical Compatibility – Including signal interfaces and electrical characteristics.
Education: Position requires a MS or MA degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering,
Mathematics, Physics or a related scientific discipline. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: A BS or BA
degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related scientific
discipline and an additional four (4) years of recent and relevant experience may be substituted for a MS or
MA degree. These four (4) years of experience are in addition to the required minimum of ten (10) years to
meet the “Experience” requirements below, therefore, requiring a total of fourteen (14) years of experience.
Experience: At least ten (10) years of recent and relevant experience in an engineering position, three (3)
of which must be directly related to naval systems. Demonstrated knowledge in area of engineering expertise is required.