Air Platform Stores Integration Engineer: Perform engineering analysis of government
furnished information pertaining to physical integration of avionics, sensors, weapons, weapon control systems or aerial targets. The analysis shall include:
1) Physical Integration – Form, Fit and Weights.
2) Provisioning – Cooling, Power, Shock and Vibration.
3) Thermal – Including internal and external loads and the impact on reliability of internal components.
4) Physical Design Adequacy – Relative to design criteria, test plans and test reports for purposes of qualification.
5) Interface Electrical Compatibility – Including signal interfaces and electrical characteristics.
Education: Position requires a BS or BA degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related scientific discipline.
Experience: At least three (3) years of recent and relevant experience in a position related to the labor category “Description” is required. Demonstrated knowledge in area of engineering expertise is required.