: Active Secret
- Must be eligible for Top Secret Clearance.
- Must be able to obtain Yankee White (Y/W) access.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
BS or BA degree.
- ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An additional five (5) years of navy supply support or material management experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
At least six (6) years of experience in aviation supply support, or Demonstrated Master Logistician (DML) plus three (3) years of recent experience in material management and supply support.
- Three (3) years of experience in technical knowledge and performance of operational aviation supply requirements.
- Three (3) years of specific experience in aviation supply material processing, repair of reparable tracking and navy supply instructions and directives.
- Experience or education demonstrating ability to perform material management, analysis, and evaluations in support of DoD weapons systems/equipment.
- Support SMEs across organizations, including Supply Support, IMRL, SE, P&P, Tech Data, Training.
- Analyze inventory management reports for trends, monitoring supply configuration management reports, analyzing supply management data, maintain system security, and maintain database integrity.
- Provide articulate expert advice to senior level leaders in matters related to policy, guidance, training, implementation, and logistics programs.
- Apply practical knowledge of established and commonly applied Naval Supply and Aviation support principles, including standard methodologies and calculations in inventory management and supply program operations
- Execute the accurate and timely processing of all retrograde material as part of the Repair of Repairables (RoR) program.
- Perform work associated with management of VH-92A and VH-92A Training System items and materials in supply system to include procurement of new stock, transfer, repair and return(R&R) of repairable components and management of items sent for disposal.
- Apply practical knowledge of established and commonly applied Naval Supply and Aviation support principles, including standard methodologies and calculations in inventory management and supply program operations supporting the VH-92A Program.
- Perform inventory control functions such as cycle counts, location audits, inventory adjustments and product/location set up/moves utilizing the Logistics Management Module (LMM) database.
- Process all internal and external material shipment requests for material destined for either local repair or external repair at various supply vendors.
- Ensure the accurate coordination, timely processing, shipment and receipt of all retrograde material as part of the repairable program.