: Active Secret
Education: BS degree
- Associate’s Degree plus two (2) years additional work experience performing duties described in the description - OR -
- Four (4) years additional work experience performing duties described in the description of the labor category.
Journeyman - 3 to 10 years of combined experience performing duties described in the functional description.
- Coordinate system schedule requirements and integrated schedule updates.
- Understand, outline and align top level plans for major development and procurement efforts.
- Maintains and develops Microsoft Project IGS.
- Develop monthly outputs required by SME/PM team, items such as Schedule drivers, 30/60/90 day tasks and program schedule “One Pager”.
- Communicate with the team through virtual tools ( e.g. Microsoft Teams, CVR teams, SKYPE, DCS, etc.)
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives.
- Analyzes requirements, status and budget.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and One-pager.
- Needs to be able to pull together a 30/60/90 analysis of the schedule and tasks within.