Travel is required for this position
Must be eligible for SECRET Clearance
Must be U.S. Citizen
Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, engineering. Related postgraduate degree is highly desired.
Minimum of three (3) years total of experience in data sciences.
Common Data Environment Development
- Object Storage, Cloud Storage - Preferred DataDirect Networks (DDN) and Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- NoSQL databases, Mongo preferred
- Programming (Python, Java could be used)
- Project Notes (Phases including catalogue data and summarization built on top of catalogue)
- Effectively communicate technical results
- Willing to learn new tools, languages
- Support the design and configuration of a secure nationwide wide area network that forms the backbone of an ACAT-1D developmental test program and ongoing engineering development activities associated with a US Navy platform Program Management Activity (PMA).
- Provide ongoing design and development services to extend and manage the customer’s existing platform to serve the ever-changing needs of the customer base as dictated by a combination of data management, data throughput, and data processing requirements.
- Interface with a multi-disciplinary team of scientists, applied mathematicians, and engineers developing network deployed software, software defined appliances, distributed databases, data processing and analysis applications to help realize the potential of the team at-scale from coast-to-coast.