Travel is required for this position
Must be eligible for SECRET Clearance
Must be U.S. Citizen
BS degree Physics or Electrical Engineering. Postgraduate degree is highly desired.
Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in research or test and evaluation and analytics.
Radio Frequency (RF) Analysis, Physics
- Analysis reports, findings
- RF Analysis, including tools
- Electronic Warfare or Radar test experience
- Programming experience (Python, R preferred)
- Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, Other programming like MATLAB to a lesser extent
- Scientific Test and Analysis Techniques (STAT)-Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Statistical Analysis
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA), parametric statistical techniques
- Effectively communicate technical results
- Willing to learn new tools, languages
- Manage the design and configuration of a secure nationwide wide area network that forms the backbone of an ACAT-1D developmental test program and ongoing engineering development activities associated with a US Navy platform Program Management Activity (PMA).
- Provide ongoing design and development services to extend and manage the customer’s existing platform to serve the ever-changing needs of the customer base as dictated by a combination of data management, data throughput, and data processing requirements.
- Interface with a multi-disciplinary team of scientists, applied mathematicians, and engineers developing network deployed software, software defined appliances, distributed databases, data processing and analysis applications to help realize the potential of the team at-scale from coast-to-coast.