Must be a U.S. Citizen
Is Travel Required?
Position requires a BS or BA degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related scientific discipline.
At least three (3) years of recent and relevant experience in a position related to the labor category “Description” is required. Demonstrated knowledge in area of engineering expertise is required.
- Familiarity with NAVAIR
- Familiarity with Systems Engineering tools, Risk Management Processes, and SETR Process
- Technically proficient in engineering processes
- UAS experience working with a ground station and air vehicle
- Avionics background
- Software experience
- Deconstruction and decomposing of requirements
- Experience with Data Management through different tool sets (JIRA, Confluence, Access) is a must
- Capable of working independently in the current workforce environment
- Agile Software experience highly desired
Familiar with NAVAIR, as well as experience working with the DoD/DoN preferred. Must be a self-starter capable of taking a task and following through with very little supervision.