Must be a U.S. Citizen
3 to 10 years of combined experience performing duties described in the functional description. 2 years of experience supporting NAVAIR.
Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives. Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules. Performs management, technical, or business case analyses. Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
Participates in the planning/scheduling, tracking, analysis, to include:
- Develop and monitor Annual Financial Operating Plan of PMA 265 contract
- Use contract award and/or contract modification data to create project budgets
- Monitor and measure program’s financial performance by utilizing Tekla’s reporting systems, subcontractor invoices, and the user-created tools
- Track Government funding provided at the Contract, Task Order and Project level; manage man-hours, material, ODCs, and travel expenses to ensure that funding is managed accurately and appropriately
- Prepare forecasts using program resource estimates with appropriately applied rates and factors
- Perform data reconciliation with accounting system and project schedule