Must be eligible for SECRET Clearance
Must be U.S. Citizen
Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in an engineering discipline, to include computer engineering, software engineering and network engineering, and physics or math.
Desired Certification: CISCO and/or Juniper Network Certifications.
- Experience supporting communications or network systems research, test, maintenance or operations to include requirements development, test planning, coordinating and executing test and evaluation activities, analysis of data products, and presentation and documentation of system performance results.
- Desired knowledge and experience:
- Data link network design and architecture, messages, message content and standards.
- Computer networking fundamentals
Supports developmental test and evaluation of communications and network systems for the Navy E-6B Mercury Integrated Test Team. Applies engineering principles to research, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test, or evaluate systems. Reviews and prepares engineering and technical analyses, reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation. This position applies engineering experience to perform functions such as system integration, design, configuration management, quality assurance testing, or acquisition and resource management.
- Desired areas of familiarity and experience:
- Live-Virtual-Constructive Distributed Environments
- Standards (interfaces, protocols, etc.) used in integrating wired networks.
- Standards (interfaces, protocols, waveforms, etc.) used in wireless networks.
- DoD Architecture Framework (DODAF)
- Desired areas of familiarity:
- Military operations
- Net-Ready (NR) Key Performance Parameter (KPP).
- Authority to Operate (ATO) certification processes
- Interim Authorization to Operate (IATO) certification processes
- Interim Authorization to Test (IATT) certification processes