Must be U.S. Citizen
3 to 10 years of combined experience performing duties described in the functional description.
- Provides analysis to support disclosure decisions in support of Foreign Military Sales (FMS), International Cooperative Programs, and foreign national access to Information Technology systems.
- Provide support in developing and implementing disclosure and release ability decisions, providing recommendations for release.
- Review program documentation prior to release to foreign governments.
- Develop documentation in accordance with U.S. Government technology transfer policy.
- Provide analysis to support Government assistance to Industry for export license/technical assistance agreement development.
- Monitor compliance with existing U.S. Government policy and regulations for current programs and develop required documentation for future phases of international programs.
- Coordinate engineering review of data for release to foreign nationals.
- Assist in resolving disclosure questions and issues.
- Oversee tracking and ensure quality of data reviewed for release to foreign nationals.
- Provide support for management of foreign national visits. Develop, manage, and staff Technology Assessment/Control Plans (TA/CPs).
- Provide assistance and support in the management of Export Licenses Technical Assistance Agreements (TAAs) and Committee for Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) cases.
- Develop, participate in and/or provide International Programs Security training and awareness.