Must be U.S. Citizen
Must be eligible for SECRET Clearance
Some travel will be required
Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in an engineering discipline, to include computer engineering, electrical engineering and network engineering, and physics or math.
- Minimum of five years’ experience supporting communications systems test and evaluation including requirements development, test planning, coordinating and executing test and evaluation activities, analysis of data products, and presentation and documentation of system performance results.
- Desired knowledge and experience.
- Aviation communications and network systems operations, maintenance and/or test and evaluation
- Data link network design and architecture, messages, message content and standards.
Supports developmental test and evaluation of communications and network systems for the E-6B Mercury or MQ-25 Stingray Integrated Test Teams. Applies engineering principles to research, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test, or evaluate systems. Reviews and prepares engineering and technical analyses, reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation. This position applies engineering experience to perform functions such as system integration, design, configuration management, quality assurance testing, or acquisition and resource management.
- Desired areas of knowledge and understanding.
- Military operations, joint capabilities and theater specific operations.
- Desired areas of knowledge.
- Through-the-air laser communications.
- 5G communications and edge computing.
- Navy WAN: ADNS, WGS satcom, Teleport, Naval Computer and Telecommunications Area Master Station (NCTAMS), etc.
- Bluetooth, BLE communications.