Must be a U.S. Citizen
Active TS/SCI security clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- 10+ combined years of experience in government Communications activities
- 5+ years of OSD or Joint Staff support experience
- Experience working with Joint Staff J6 or COCOM J6 staff
- Ability to work independently/with minimal direction (identify what needs to be done based on description of desired product end state)
- Written Communication Skills (develop strategy documents, whitepapers/issue papers, PowerPoint presentations for executive audiences)
- Ability to work independently/with minimal direction
- Understanding of Communication Systems Basics (understand difference between message layer, transport layer, etc. & trade-off between bandwidth and data rate)
- Good Organizational Skills
- Specific NC3 domain knowledge
- Knowledge of CATMS/JSAP Experience in interacting with the Joint Staff or the Office of the Secretary of Defense organizations
Tekla is seeking a Nuclear C3
Analyst to join our growing team in Alexandria, VA. The focus of this team is to analyze high energy lasers for cruise missile defense, perform hypersonic campaign analyses, evaluate electronics spectrum maneuverability, and identify future Position, Navigation, and Timing (PNT) technologies. You will be joining a newly funded contract to start in FEB 2021.
- Coordinate Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (NC3) interactions between senior OUSD Research and Engineering (R&E) staff and R&E stakeholders
- Lead/Coordinate System Engineering work groups (e.g; VLF/LF, HF Modernization working groups)
- Support NC3 Capability Portfolio Management Working Group
- Secretary for USD R&E Nuclear Executive Working Group
- NC3 CATMS and JSAP Tasker coordination lead