Must be a U.S. Citizen
Active TS/SCI security clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Master's degree in systems engineering or related field desired.
- 15+ combined years of experience in government analysis, military operations, and/or DoD Acquisition Organizations
- 5+ years of conducting Electronic Warfare analyses and/or developing technology roadmaps for Electronic Warfare and Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (EMSO)
- Familiarization EMSO systems and operations
- Familiarization with adversary EMSO capabilities
- Experience in interacting with the Joint Staff or the Office of the Secretary of Defense organizations
- Operational or analytical experience with Electronic Warfare systems
- Familiarization with current and future electronic warfare integrated reprogramming processes
Tekla is looking for a Sr. Electronic Warfare Analyst to join our team in Alexandria, VA. You will serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and advise DoD research and engineering leaders. You will be joining a newly funded contract to start in FEB 2021.