Must be a U.S. Citizen
Active TS/SCI security clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Master's degree in systems engineering or related field desired.
- 15+ combined years of experience in government analyses, space operations, and/or DoD Acquisition Organizations
- 5+ years of conducting Space analyses and/or developing technology roadmaps for space-based communications and sensing systems
- Familiarization with Space systems, architectures, and operations
- Familiarization with space-based intelligence Tasking, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination systems and procedures
- Space experience in USSPACECOM, Space Development Agency, Space Force, Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, the Intelligence Community, and/or other government Space organizations
- Experience in interacting with the Joint Staff or the Office of the Secretary of Defense organizations
Tekla is looking for a Sr. Space Systems Analyst to join our team in Alexandria, VA. You will serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and advise DoD research and engineering leaders on offensive and defensive cybersecurity topics. You will be joining a newly funded contract to start in FEB 2021.
- Coordinate with UOSD Research and Engineering staff as a Space Systems Subject Matter Expert.
- Construct, manage, and conduct discrete mission engineering and analysis study tasks to evaluate the efficacy of legacy space architectures and new technologies and capabilities applied in new mission concepts of employment to meet evolving joint mission objectives
- Provide engineering/analytical support to produce objective insights and analytic justification to inform future technology and capability investment decisions within the Planning, Programming, and Budgeting Execution (PPBE) process.
- Provide Space Subject Matter Expertise to studies assessing space architectures and their support to future Joint Warfighting Concepts.