Must be a U.S. Citizen
Less than 3 years’ experience performing duties described in the position description. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: Associate’s degree plus two (2) years additional work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree. OR Four (4) years additional work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
Provide Data Analysis and CDRL management support services for program management, acquisition, engineering, integration and sustainment planning to the F/A-18 E/F and the F-18 EA-G Program in Lexington Park, MD. This position will provide critical program analysis and interpretation of technical data to Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Participate in meetings and collect, complete, organize, and interpret technical data.
- Develop program correspondence and management tools, provide technical data analysis and interpretation to process Proposed Specification Change Notifications (PSCN) and Contract Deliverable Requirements Lists (CDRL) through NAVAIR and PMA-265 division processes.
- Efforts will include: Data collection, verification, and validation. Provides critical program analysis and interpretation of data requirements.
- Collects, tracks, organizes and reviews data deliverables in support of aircraft/weapon/project acquisition.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, deliverable management and data management.
- Ensures currency of all DoD and NAVAIR Data Management policies, procedures and industry standards.
- Reviews and revises the Data Management Plan (DMP) and supports the Government Data Manager.