Must be a U.S. Citizen
Active TS/SCI security clearance is required to be considered for this position.
Master’s Degree in a recognized engineering, scientific and or technical discipline that is relevant.
Minimum of 15 years of progressively responsible experience. Knowledge in Software Engineering/Development.
- Excellent knowledge of database technology (e.g. SQL, No SQL, etc.)
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Experience in/familiarity with DevOps or DevSecOps CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in/familiarity with cloud native applications and microservices
Military or OSD experience.
- Assess user and system requirements and recommend the best overall system architecture.
- Assist in the design the overall system.Formulate system specifications in accordance with applicable standards and work with the site software engineering team to ensure that user requirements and specifications are met in the design of software systems.
- Design, code, install, and maintain systems.Establish test requirements, plans, and execute testing to verify system design and performance; ensure system maintenance and maintain adequate software systems documentation.
- Prepare software system architectures and models to specify in detail operations to be performed by computer software. Provide support for presentation, briefing, chart, and other office documentation.
- Continually assess the performance of software engineer teams, using an agile approach.