Must be a U.S. Citizen
Active TS/SCI security clearance is required to be considered for this position.
MS or MA in a recognized accounting, budget or financial discipline that is relevant.
Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in financial management or accounting. Knowledge in the area of Accounting or Business Financial Management.
Military or OSD experience.
- Provide financial budgetary and contract support to perform statistical analysis to formulate analytical reports for senior leadership.
- Apply concepts of budget, program principles, policies, procedures, concepts, standards, terminology, and knowledge of the financial management and business operation systems of the organization.
- Review, allocate, or manage acquisition resources while providing expert advice on contract administration.
- Support the program in all the services found in a programming or comptroller shop to include planning, programming, budgeting, executing (PPBE).
- Provide funding, forecasting, programming, budget information, execution status and funds reconciliation, following the PPBE process, using the requested Financial Management tools and systems.
- Monitor and report the status of approved, deferred, and released funds.
- Document, monitor, collect, collate, annotate and promulgate obligation/expenditure rates of committed funds.
- Maintain cognizance of various program funds and provide financial information and obligation/expenditure performance graphs for senior leadership review.
- Contribute to the development of program and budget submissions (i.e. Issue Papers, and Research, Development, Test and Evaluation Documents (R-DOCs) and Research and Development Descriptive Summaries (R-2s) and Program Office Memorandum (POMs) inputs.
- Have knowledge of Governmental financial activity systems, such as, but not limited to: Core Financials (CF), Enterprise Business Accountability System (EBAS), Execution Management System (EMS), G-INVOICE, Defense Agencies Initiative financial management tools, the Cognos Reporting tool and the Comptroller Exhibits for R-2s website.
- Prepare Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRS), Sub-Allocations and Inter-Agency Agreement funding documents, maintain cordial and respectful email and telephone relations with multiple Government and non-governmental points of contact throughout the DoD, Government and Industry.
- Provide technical assistance within the task order scope, interpreting specifications, statement of work, and performance work statements.