Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen
Candidate must have, at minimum, an Active SECRET Clearance to be considered. Candidate must be eligible for Top Secret Clearance and must be able to obtain Yankee White (Y/W) access.
Occasional domestic travel to Stratford, CT and Quantico, VA.
BS or BA degree. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An additional five (5) years of navy supply support or material management experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- At least six (6) years of experience in aviation supply support, or Demonstrated Master Logistician (DML) plus three (3) years of recent experience in material management and supply support.
- Three (3) years of experience in technical knowledge and performance of operational aviation supply requirements.
- Three (3) years of specific experience in aviation supply material processing, repair of reparable tracking and navy supply instructions and directives.
- Experience or education demonstrating ability to perform material management, analysis, and evaluations in support of DoD weapons systems/equipment.
- Support SMEs across organizations, including Supply Support, IMRL, SE, PowerPlants, Tech Data, Training, ALE, and In-Service.
- Analyze inventory management reports for trends, monitoring supply configuration management reports, analyzing supply management data, maintain system security, and maintain database integrity.
- Provide articulate expert advice to senior level leaders in matters related to policy, guidance, training, implementation, and logistics programs.
- Apply practical knowledge of established and commonly applied Naval Supply and Aviation support principles, including standard methodologies and calculations in inventory management and supply program operations. Execute the accurate and timely processing of all retrograde material as part of the Repair of Repairables (RoR) program.
- Perform work associated with management of VH-92A and VH-92A Training System items and materials in supply system to include procurement of new stock, transfer, repair and return (R&R) of repairable components and management of items sent for disposal.
- Apply practical knowledge of established and commonly applied Naval Supply and Aviation support principles, including standard methodologies and calculations in inventory management and supply program operations supporting the VH-92A Program.
- Perform inventory control functions such as cycle counts, location audits, inventory adjustments and product/location set up/moves utilizing the Logistics Management Module (LMM) database Process all internal and external material shipment requests for material destined for either local repair or external repair at various supply vendors.
- Ensure the accurate coordination, timely processing, shipment and receipt of all retrograde material as part of the repairable program.