Must be a U.S. Citizen
Clearance Required: DoD TS with SCI eligibility within the last 12 months
Education: Minimum of Masters Degree. Degree must be in a relevant Science, Technology, Engineering or Math discipline.
Experience: 10+ years’ relevant experience and at least 5 years’ experience with telecommunications, mobile networks, networking, and 5G network technologies
- Maintain modernization tech roadmaps related to 5G Network Technologies. Roadmaps shall include all DoD activities and applicable program elements.
- Modernization roadmaps shall be current and updated at the direction of the respective PD or DDRE(M) Front Office.
- Coordinate roadmaps with key stakeholders, including DoD leaders, the Services/Agencies, and other key partners
- Refine and update S&T roadmaps based on feedback from stakeholders and changes to technology development investments.
- Assist and prepare presentations and reports to DoD leadership, outside agencies, Congress, Industry, Academia, Professional Societies, and others as directed by your Program Director.
- Track department-wide budgets for efforts aligning with their respective Program Director.
- Prepare and conduct meetings related to your Program Director's focus area (5G Network Technology)