Must be a U.S. Citizen
Active SECRET security clearance is required to be considered for this position.
BS or BA degree in web design, Computer Science, or another related field.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in web design/page layout/site maintenance; 5 years’ experience with SharePoint; proficient in HTML/CSS and XML.
Experience with WordPress and Content Management Systems (CMS); expertise with common MS Office software, e.g., PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.; previous experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer.
- Provide Graphics / Web support to communicate and manage the ac.cto.mil website as AC’s primary communication channel effort to modernize, introduce new technologies, and streamline capability development.
- Build functional websites that are easy to use/user friendly, collaborate with communications staff on website layout, design, and build, and update content on the website regularly to keep pages up-to-date.
- Test the websites using different devices, browsers, and operating systems.
- Review the site content and update with current search engine optimization (SEO), to include inclusion of keywords, tagging, and meta-data, monitor, analyze, and report on all online traffic; analyze site performance.
- Ensure web site functionality and efficiency, manage access rights for users as appropriate, optimize site loading speeds, and perform necessary updates.
- Communicate with management on ways to improve usability, and respond to user comments and questions.
- Manage and maintain AC SharePoint sites.
- Provide support for presentation, briefing, chart, and other office documentation preparation, particularly for graphics and formatting.