Must be a U.S. Citizen
Active Top Secret with SCI (TS/SCI) is required to be considered for this position.
B.S. degree in a scientific, engineering or other applicable technical or analytical discipline.
10+ years' of related experience, preferably in the Aerospace and Defense industry
- Experience interfacing with Joint Staff, Services, and warfighters to coordinate engineering and analysis needs and analytic results.
- Master's of Science Degree
The Sr. Engineer will assist and provide an advisory role as a technical SME, primarily giving input in the following areas:
- T&E and Engineering Policy and Documentation
- T&E and Engineering Guidance and Standards
- Acquisition Documentation Reviews for T&E and Engineering Implementation
- DAU Course and Community of Practice Content Reviews for Consistency with T&E and Engineering Policy, Guidance, and Standards
- Course Content for T&E and Engineering DAU Courses
- T&E and Engineering Reporting