Must be a U.S. Citizen
Active Secret Clearance is required to be considered for this position.
BS degree in engineering, scientific or technical field
that is relevant to Engineering, where at least 24 semester hours included mathematical, engineering, and/or quantitative analysis
- 10+ years' of related experience, preferably in the Aerospace and Defense industry
- Capable of developing and coordinating Engineering policy, guidance, and standards.
- Experience in Engineering activities plus knowledge of practices/principles necessary in the development of DoD systems.
- Supports technical efforts and demonstrates mature judgement required to interface with external stakeholders and senior Government personnel.
- Capable of establishing strong working relationships within the DoD and identifying and resolving issues.
- Experience interfacing with Joint Staff, Services, and warfighters to coordinate engineering and analysis needs and analytic results.
- Master's of Science Degree
The Sr. Engineering Policy Analyst will assist and provide an advisory role as a technical SME, primarily giving input in the following areas:
- T&E and Engineering Policy and Documentation
- T&E and Engineering Guidance and Standards
- Acquisition Documentation Reviews for T&E and Engineering Implementation
- DAU Course and Community of Practice Content Reviews for Consistency with T&E and Engineering Policy, Guidance, and Standards
- Course Content for T&E and Engineering DAU Courses
- T&E and Engineering Reporting