Must be a U.S. Citizen
Active Top Secret with SCI (TS/SCI) is required to be considered for this position.
BS or BA degree in management or a related field that
is relevant to management.
- Minimum of 10 years of management experience.
- Experience in leading complex technical administrative activities to facilitate the processing and management of executive level tasking.
- Experience in handling a wide variety of situations involving the management of office functions. Utilizes professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in compiling and consolidating information for executives.
- Experience in tracking and drafting responses for reporting requirements and outside inquiries.
- Capable of operating independently, within Executive’s intent, to coordinate and synthesize staff activities.
- Microsoft Office Suite - high proficiency
Experience in a position such as Chief of Staff or
Operations Manager, within an executive-level government organization.
- Provide complex technical administrative support of the processing and management of executive level office tasking.
- Develops and maintains tracking of executive level tasking.
- Handles a wide variety of situations involving the management of functions of the office.
- Utilizes professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Compiles information and tracks outside inquiries and reporting requirements.