Must be a U.S. Citizen
DoD TS with SCI eligibility within the last 12 months
Minimum of Masters Degree. Degree must be in a relevant Science, Technology, Engineering or Math discipline.
14+ years’ relevant experience and at least 7 years’ of recent direct experience in artificial intelligence, machine learning (AI/ML), and/or software development.
- Support Program Director in oversight of and technical assistance to the Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC).
- Maintain modernization tech roadmaps related to Artificial Intelligence and related technologies. Roadmaps shall include all DoD activities and applicable program elements.
- Modernization roadmaps shall be current and updated at the direction of the respective PD or DDRE(M) Front Office.
- Coordinate roadmaps with key stakeholders, including DoD leaders, the Services/Agencies, and other key partners
- Refine and update S&T roadmaps based on feedback from stakeholders and changes to technology development investments.
- Assist and prepare presentations and reports to DoD leadership, outside agencies, Congress, Industry, Academia, Professional Societies, and others as directed by your Program Director.
- Track department-wide budgets for efforts aligning with their respective Program Director.
- Prepare and conduct meetings related to your Program Director's focus area (Artificial Intelligence)