*This position will sit on site at the Tekla Field Office in Havelock, NC. This position is not eligible for remote work.*
Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen
1-2 times per year to VA or MD
Candidate must be eligible for a SECRET Security Clearance.
BS or BA from an accredited college or university in a business discipline (business management, operations management, project management, management information systems, supply chain management, economics, accounting, finance or similar.) Allowable substitution is a an AS or AA Degree from an accredited college or university in a business discipline plus two years’ experience in a business management position.
Minimum of eight years’ progressive experience in business, logistics or operations management (reference position description for details.) Minimum of two years’ experience as a team lead.
Knowledge and experience of human resource processes and Department of Labor requirements. Experience with facility and personnel security. Experience with defense contracts, business development and proposal writing.
- Support execution of defense contract efforts.
- Be prepared to communicate directly with customers and employees on contractual and personnel matters.
- Track and assist with the management of contract funding and costs.
- Draft monthly incurred cost reports in accordance with contract requirements.
- Draft monthly status reports in accordance with contract requirements, collate input from the workforce.
- Support recruiting efforts as positions come open.
- Coordinate personnel security requirements for candidates and new hires.
- Coordinate with Company Human Resources lead and assist with new hire check-in, and employee check-out.
- Coordinate Government information systems access, facilities access and information systems hardware support for new employees.
- Prepare travel and material requests and associated cost estimates.
- Man and maintain the small local field office, this includes ensuring physical and information systems security, the upkeep of office, telecommunications and network equipment, cleanliness and professional appearance, hosting customer meetings and presentations and conference room setup as needed.
- Technical writing
- MS Excel – highly capable, application of formulae, data charts and tables
- MS Word – Skilled in formatting
- Familiar with DoD contracts