Must be a U.S. Citizen
Active Secret Clearance is required to be considered for this position.
High School Diploma or GED
- 5 or more years' work experience in an administrative role.
- Capable of providing support for activities in administrative functions, office support, and office management.
- Capable of supporting, but not limited to schedule meetings and conference rooms, records management activities, office space management, tracking tasking, and in/out processing of personnel.
- Capable of disseminating, implementing, and monitoring established DoD security/safety procedures required for office space operations.
- Provide support for activities in technical administration, executive and administrative level office support, office management.
- Provide support including electronic collaboration execution (e.g. MS TEAMS, Defense Collaboration Services (DCS), etc.), security assistance (to include assisting the activity security rep, burn bag removal); parking requests, suite fire warden, supply, workflow, suite and records management, correspondence, scheduling, technical editing, travel arrangements, parking requests, and in/out processing.