Must be a U.S. Citizen
Active Top Secret with SCI (TS/SCI) is required to be considered for this position.
BS or BA degree in a management or related field that is relevant to management.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience.
- Capable of reviewing, disseminating, and tracking tasking/actions to staff through electronic means (e.g. email, CATMS, etc.).
- Tasking/ actions include but are not limited to DoD, GAO, and Congressional tasking. Utilizes the established processes for controlling and monitoring the distribution and routing of tasking.
- Capable of maintaining configuration control of staffing packages as well as the reviewing of those staffing packages for completeness.
- Execute workflow management functions to ensure that action items are tracked and responded to in a timely manner.
- Collect and consolidate inputs, provide value added inputs, and ensure quality inputs for the action trackers and Engineering weekly activity reports as required.