Must be a U.S. Citizen
Bachelors in a recognized mathematics, operations research, statistics, computer science, management science and physics discipline that is relevant. Master’s Degree is desired.
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Expertise in use of Zero Trust Architectures and how they would interface with JADC2
- Experience working in the development of JADC2
- Experience interfacing with Joint Staff, Services, and warfighters to coordinate engineering and analysis needs and analytic results
- JADC2 Expertise
- Zero-Trust Architecture experience
RETS Task Order 1 provides the Directorate of Defense Research and Engineering for Advanced Capabilities (DDR&E (AC)) OUSD (R&E) mission engineering, analysis, and integration expertise to produce objective insights and analytic justification to inform future technology and capability investment decisions within the Planning, Programming, and Budgeting Execution (PPBE) process and aid in the prioritization, alignment and validation of requirements within Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) to deliver modernized capabilities that enable an all domain joint force aligned with future Joint Warfighting Concepts. The team constructs, manages, and conducts discrete mission engineering and analysis study tasks to evaluate the efficacy of legacy architectures and new technologies and capabilities applied in new mission concepts of employment to meet evolving joint mission objectives.
Employee will lead a team of analysts, engineers and modelers conducting a 6-month study on enabling technologies to facilitate Zero-Trust Architectures implementation into the Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2) concept. In this role, he/she will develop the study plan, identify needed resources (personnel, modeling tools, etc.) to execute the plan, socialize the study with stakeholders, execute the study, and author the study final report.
- Expert in analyzing system solutions to complex and challenging DoD problems.
- Experience defining operational problems within the fighting forces and using statistical analysis, simulations, predictive modeling, or other methods to analyze it and develop practical solutions.
- Experience developing and executing analysis and study plans that address complex problems, examine trade-offs and sensitivities, and produce data and information rich products and artifacts.