*Position will require regular onsite work at Patuxent River Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, Maryland*
Must be U.S. Citizen
Some travel will be required
Education: Position requires a BS or BA degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related scientific discipline.
Experience: At least three (3) years of recent and relevant experience in a position related to the labor category “Description” is required. Demonstrated knowledge in area of engineering expertise is required.
- The new engineer will support four FMS countries
- Support the AGM-84 Harpoon missile that is in the sustainment phase
- Technical support including reviewing country requests and supporting Program Management Reviews per country
- The candidate must be willing and capable to traveling overseas to south east Asia
- Engineering support for multiple countries purchasing other weapons which will require coordination with the USAF on aircraft integration
- Engineering support to the ordnance assessment program supporting the domestic team running testing every year to determine how parts are aging
- Engineer will take all testing reports and create a summary report that is releasable to FMS customers
- Familiar with NAVAIR aircraft weapon systems
- Microsoft Tools – Track changes, combining documents, editing, power point proficient with building briefs.
- Experience working with the DoD/DoN
- Familiar with FMS is a plus
- Naval aviation operational or acquisition experience