Due to E.O. 14042 and as a government contractor, all employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, except in circumstances where a medical and/or religious exemption is approved.
Must be a U.S. Citizen
Must be eligible to obtain a SECRET level security clearance.
- Work with multiple program managers to establish staffing needs and provide staffing updates.
- Manage requisitions and applications through Applicant Tracking System (CATS).
- Provide staffing support for proposals.
- Manage resume database to establish pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements through various job boards and media sources.
- Determine candidate qualifications by conducting pre-screen interviews, analyzing responses and verifying references.
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating multiple schedules. Attend management interviews as requested.
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Register, prepare, attend, and debrief internal and external job fairs.
- Communicate with current employees to update resumes for internal recruiting.
- Support other duties as assigned.
Prior experience as a recruiter. Desired knowledge of NAVAIR.