Due to E.O. 14042 and as a government contractor, all employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, except in circumstances where a medical and/or religious exemption is approved.
Must be a U.S. Citizen
Current Secret preferred, must gain interim clearance to start.
: Twice per year, 2-4 day events
: Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Discipline, Physics, or Math. Education substitution:
6 years additional work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
: At least 5 years of professional engineering experience in research, analysis, planning, designing, developing, testing or evaluating systems. At least 3 years’ support of mechanical, electrical, or aerospace systems. Highly desire
specific experience in radar systems associated with any of the following aircraft: E-2C/E-2D, F/A-18, EA-18G and MH-60R. Alternatively, highly desire
specific experience in integrated fire control systems and/or tactical data link networks, phased array radar, and/or electronic warfare systems.
: Primary tasking will include planning, execution, data analysis, and reporting for testing of E-2D capabilities in support of mission effectiveness. Tasking may include similar support of capability-specific testing using Mission Based Test Design processes. Applies engineering principles to research, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test, or evaluate systems. Reviews and prepares engineering and technical analyses, reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation. This position applies engineering experience to perform functions such as system integration, design, configuration management, quality assurance testing, or acquisition and resource management.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Navy Test Wing Atlantic test and evaluation processes, interoperability, system of systems, mission systems integration, mission based testing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills is essential.
- Testing of Naval Integrated Fire Control preferred.
- Testing of data links, airborne radar, and/or data fusion is preferred.
- Knowledge of phased array radars, radar theory and electronic warfare highly desired.
- Knowledge of tactical data links, including Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC) and/or Link-16 highly desired.
- Knowledge of and test experience with E-2 Hawkeye systems and/or the Air Warfare and Surface Warfare mission areas is highly desired.