Due to E.O. 14042 and as a government contractor, all employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, except in circumstances where a medical and/or religious exemption is approved.
Must be a U.S. Citizen
High School diploma or GED; Completion of a technical school, trade school, or advanced armed services technical school curriculum or course of training in electricity, electronics, avionics, mechanics, armaments, ordnance, or engineering technology; or completion of at least 30 semester hours of course studies at an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical curriculum.
At least ten years of general or practical experience in aircraft, weapons systems, or aircraft support equipment with relevant experience in aircraft operating principles, theory, skills, and maintenance of aircraft, aircraft systems and equipment, or ground support equipment is required. Experience in technical writing, including preparation of well-organized technical documents and reports that included significant analysis and discussion of the subject matter with pertinent conclusions and recommendations is applicable.
- Supports the Government’s leadership in the execution of complex tasks.
- Applies engineering techniques, principles and precedents to develop, design, modify, install, test, evaluate, or operate electrical, electronic, avionics, mechanical, communications, stores, armament/ordnance, or related data processing systems for military weapon systems or associated support equipment or components.
- Reviews, analyzes, develops, prepares or applies engineering, technical or maintenance specifications, policies, standards, or procedures.
- Organizes, analyzes, and prepares reports or presentations of technical data and information.
- Plans and performs tests and evaluations of systems equipment or components.
- Compiles, processes, reduces, or analyzes test data results.