Due to E.O. 14042 and as a government contractor, all employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, except in circumstances where a medical and/or religious exemption is approved.
Must be U.S. Citizen
Must be eligible for SECRET Clearance
Some travel will be required
Education: Master of Science (MS) degree in an engineering discipline, to include computer engineering, electrical engineering, network engineering, and physics or math.
- Minimum of twelve years’ experience supporting communications and network systems test and evaluation including requirements development, test planning, coordinating and executing test and evaluation activities, analysis of data products, and presentation and documentation of system performance results.
- Desired knowledge and experience.
- Airborne or aviation related network systems operations, maintenance and/or test and evaluation
- DoD and commercial standards (interfaces, protocols, etc.) used in integrating wired networks in Naval aviation weapons systems.
- DoD and commercial standards (interfaces, protocols, waveforms, etc.) used in wireless networks involving Naval Aviation weapons systems.
- DoD Architecture Framework (DODAF) and its application in ensuring interoperability of Naval Aviation systems.
- Computer networking fundamentals
Supports developmental test and evaluation of communications and network systems for the MQ-4C Triton or MQ-25 Stingray Integrated Test Team. Applies engineering principles to research, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test, or evaluate systems. Reviews and prepares engineering and technical analyses, reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation. This position applies engineering experience to perform functions such as system integration, design, configuration management, quality assurance testing, or acquisition and resource management.
- Desired areas of knowledge and understanding.
- Military operations, joint capabilities and theater specific operations.
- Joint interoperability requirements and the concept of Network Centric Operations (NCO) and Net-Centric Warfare (NCW).
- Authority to Operate (ATO) certification processes and the use of Distributed Testing to accomplish
- CISCO and Juniper Network certifications
- Desired areas of knowledge.
- Navy WAN: ADNS, WGS satcom, Teleport, Naval Computer and Telecommunications Area Master Station (NCTAMS), etc.
- Interconnect router and the Defense Information Assurance(iA)/Security Accreditation Working Group (DSAWG) process.
- DISA services and processes.
- OSI network model (7 layer).
- LoRa networks (long range low power wide area network).