Due to E.O. 14042 and as a government contractor, all employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, except in circumstances where a medical and/or religious exemption is approved.
Must be U.S. Citizen
Position requires a SECRET Clearance.
Some travel required (approximately two times per year, 2-3 days)
BS or BA degree in a "Relevant Technical Discipline" such as computer science, information systems management, mathematics, operations research, statistics, or engineering, from an accredited college or university. Substitutions apply.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in related project support
- Aviation support field preferred
- Experience with mid-sized client-server systems a must
- Systems analysis, software design, software development and database administration required
- Minimum of 1 year expertise working with SharePoint and MS Teams required
- Capable of performing tasks with little or no guidance
- A minimum of 4 year working with NMCI support
- Experience with NAVAIR Heat ticket process (preferred)
- Current CompTIA Security+ (preferred)
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification or equivalent (preferred)
The lead for information systems support for the Program Office. Provide desk-side IT support to PMA personnel on the use of Enterprise MS Office tools. Explain capabilities in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products. Provide NMCI network support and processing Government requests. This task also includes logging and tracking NMCI help desk calls through resolution. Tasking requires an understanding of and ability to explain capabilities in networked Microsoft Windows and Office products. Assist the Government to process and track PMA IT assets using a Government provided asset tracking system. Assist the Government to develop presentation material using NMCI approved Microsoft Office Products. Assist the Government to process and track PMA IT assets using a government provided asset tracking system. Assist the Government to develop presentation material using NMCI approved Microsoft Office Products. Examples include graphs, charts, briefs etc. Provide site administration for users using site administration tools including Microsoft SharePoint. Tasking includes day-to-day site operations including product and content management, site functionality and customer service. Process SAAR-N for approval through the NAVAIR helpdesk. Submit and track NAVAIR Heat Tickets to completion.