Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen
Some travel is required.
BS or BA degree in a Business, Management or Information Services Management is required.
- ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline; OR an additional six (6) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- At least four (4) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline is required.
- Included in the four (4) years of experience, there must be two (2) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting weapon systems and components development is required.
- Demonstrated experience in program/project status and schedules is preferred.
- Experience processing program acquisition, funding and contract documentation for military programs is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD policy and documentation related to PPBS, life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series) is preferred.
Analyzes program requirements, status, budget and schedules. Performs program management, technical, or business case analyses. Participates as a member of and/or supports the specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs); and IPT directed business meetings. Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.