Must be U.S. Citizen
Must be eligible for SECRET Clearance (active clearance preferred)
Some travel will be required
Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in an engineering discipline, to include computer engineering, electrical engineering, network engineering, and physics or math.
Position Description: Supports developmental test and evaluation of communications and network systems for the MQ-25 Stingray Integrated Test Teams. Applies engineering principles to research, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test, or evaluate systems. Reviews and prepares engineering and technical analyses, reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation. This position applies engineering experience to perform functions such as system integration, design, configuration management, quality assurance testing, or acquisition and resource management.
- Minimum of five years’ experience supporting communications and network systems test and evaluation including requirements development, test planning, coordinating and executing test and evaluation activities, analysis of data products, and presentation and documentation of system performance results.
- Desired knowledge and experience.
- Aviation communications and network systems operations, maintenance and/or test and evaluation
- Data link network design and architecture, messages, message content and standards.
- Desired areas of knowledge and understanding.
- Military operations, joint capabilities and theater specific operations.
- Desired areas of knowledge.
- Airborne communication systems
- Developmental and Operational Test and Evaluation processes
- Tactical Data Link
- Common Data Link
- LINK 16
- UHF LOS, UHF SATCOM