Must be a U.S. Citizen
AS or AA degree from an accredited college or university.
- ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An additional two (2) years of recent and relevant technical experience may be substituted for an AS or AA degree. These two (2) years of experience are in addition to the required minimum of four (4) years to meet the “Experience” requirements below, requiring a total of six (6) years of experience.
At least four (4) years of recent and relevant technical experience in management, technical or business analysis disciplines. Demonstrated experience in analyzing program/project status and providing documentation to support project/program is required.
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives in support of International agreements and Foreign Military Sales cases.
- Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Participates as a member of and/or supports the specified program or project team.
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets technical data relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management, and data management.