Must be U.S. Citizen
Position requires a SECRET Clearance.
Some travel required
MS or MA degree in Business or Management, required.
- ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: A BS or BA degree or Project Management Institute (PMI) certification and an additional three (3) years of experience in program management, technical, or business analysis discipline, related to weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management can be substituted for an MS or MA degree.
- An additional five (5) years experience in program management, technical, or business analysis discipline, related to weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management may be substituted for the BS or BA degree requirement.
- At least ten (10) years experience in program management, technical, or business analysis discipline, related to weapon systems acquisition, and life cycle management
- a minimum of six (6) years out of 10 years of recent work experience related to analysis and planning is required
- Familiarity with SECNAV, OPNAV, and OSD forms related to Planning, Programming, Budgeting System (PPBS), Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests, Work Requests, Requisitions, Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), and DD254 is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in the program/project status, earned value management, and schedules is preferred
Performs critical program management, technical, or business analysis of major DoD acquisition systems and provides recommendations to ensure program success. Provides program analysis support for all aspects of the program. Participates as a member of and/or supports the overall Program and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs). Collect, complete, organize, interpret technical data, financial information relating to aircraft acquisition, and product programs. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.