*Position will require regular onsite work at Patuxent River Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, Maryland*
Must be U.S. Citizen
Clearance Required: SECRET
Education: MS/MA degree
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives. Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
- Degree shall be in a business-related discipline.
in a Relevant Technical Discipline.
- Allowable Substitution: A BS or BA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience can be substituted for an MS or MA degree.
- Must have provided subject matter expertise and programmatic support for the procurement and sustainment of UAS ISR Services.
- Must have knowledge and expertise to develop contracting and execution strategies to enable the management of, and prioritize, complex concurrent tasking to obtain the necessary capabilities in theater when and where needed.
- Must have developed acquisition strategies and determine mitigation strategies to programmatic issues in response to ever changing/emerging requirements.
- Knowledge and expertise in PPBE process
- Knowledge and expertise in JCIDS process
- Knowledge and expertise in USMC DC CD&I and DC P&R policies and processes