*Position will require regular onsite work at Patuxent River Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, Maryland*
Must be U.S. Citizen
Clearance Required: SECRET
- Supports program requirements, program schedules and performs other related tasks in support of FMS pre-case, case execution, reconciliation and case closure activities.
- They assist the Program/Case Manager in the execution of all assigned program activities.
- The FMS Analyst will participate in meetings to support program objectives and the Program/Case Manager.
- In support of the above functions, a Secret clearance is required for the position.
- Security Clearance level obtainable after assignment to position is acceptable.
- The Contractor will determine security level achievability prior to placement.
- Analyzes program requirements, status, budget and schedules.
- Performs program management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Participates as a member of and/or supports the specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs); and IPT directed business meetings.
- Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs for FMS requirements.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
BS/BA degree in a Business, Management or Relevant Technical Discipline
- Allowable Substitution: An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; OR an additional six (6) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- At least four (4) years of FMS in supporting acquisition of major systems or components; experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline; there must be two (2) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting FMS procedures and processes.
- Demonstrated experience in program/project status and schedules.
- Two (2) years of demonstrated knowledge of the Naval Air Systems Command, and Navy International Program Office; policy and documentation related to case development, case execution and closure; life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series).
- Must have experience processing program acquisition, funding and contract documentation for military programs.