*Position will require regular onsite work at Patuxent River Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, Maryland*
Must be U.S. Citizen
Clearance Required: SECRET
- Help Plan Training Requirements by consulting with NAVAIR employees on training needs and Site leads based on NAVAIR, DSCA, DAWIA DAU IACP specifications.
- Help manage the various training programs mandated by DoD components, DSCA IACP Program, DAWIA/DAU-IACP Program, and the NAVAIR IP Training Program.
- Provide innovative ideas; such as, New Courses or update current courses.
- Help to develop NAVAIR IP Annual Training Plan.
- Employ new strategies for advertising course events.
- Create Classes in NAVAIR University based on established schedule.
- Coordinate and determine protocol for registration.
- Monitor training operations from registration to Class Close out.
- Coordinate and facilitate Town hall events.
- Help promote Certification program through which the DSCA/DISAM determines that an individual meets the minimum standards of experience and training, and expressed for an IA certification level (i.e. Level 1, 2, or 3).
- Finally, but not least provides support in executing the NAVAIR IP Annual Training Plan.
BS/BA degree from an accredited college.
- At least ten (10) years of experience in FMS training, coordination, development and presentation, to include establishing training needs, developing goals and objectives, developing training programs, and applying the instructional system development (ISD) process.