*Position will require regular onsite work at Patuxent River Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, Maryland*
Must be U.S. Citizen
Clearance Required: SECRET
- Provides financial and/or accounting support to the activity Accounting Department, Budget Department, Financial Systems Department or Business Operations Department, or other organizational support elements and other activities.
- Performs managerial/cost accounting, budgeting, funding execution, manpower management, workload, acquisition, document management, system support, and financial analyses to provide efficient allocation and effective utilization of financial resources, making recommendations for improving operations, systems, and reporting.
- Utilizes Navy ERP to perform financial execution functions.
- Provides support with a variety of management activities, corporate initiatives, special projects, and data calls which could have significant impact on the organization and its business operations.
BS/BA degree in a Business, Management or Relevant Technical Discipline
- Allowable Substitution: An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; OR an additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- At least four (4) years financial management experience, two (2) of which must be within DoN.
- Financial management experience shall include financial analysis of business programs, development of cost estimates, program status reports, and knowledge of DoD Federal Management Regulations (FMR), Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), PPBE process and two years of DoN procurement policies and procedures.