Must be a U.S. Citizen
Over 10 years of combined experience performing duties described in the functional description. At least 1 years of experience in modification planning for DoD aircraft.
- Support F/A-18 Radar/Fighter EW IPT.
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives. Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
- Supports the development of documentation such as Acquisition Plans (AP), Acquisition Strategy (AS), Procurement Initiation Document (PID), Statement of Work (SOW) and Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs).
- Manages Program Risk Register and reports, ensure material technical support requirements, procedures, methods, and practices are consistent with established standard policies.
- Tracks deliverables, major events and milestones, meetings, briefings, and develop plans to ensure products are prepared and delivered on time.
- Plan and completes Common Spend Plan Tool (CSPT) entries.
- Assists in developing plans including budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for the IPT programs.
- Manages day-to-day operations across the IPT and makes recommendations in support of program execution and out-year planning.
- This position involves daily interface and coordination with all levels of the IPTs, including government, contractor, and field activity personnel associated with the program office.
- Provides IPT recommendation guidance to aircraft requirements, allocations, and utilization.
- Performs analysis procurement actions, utilizing N-ERP, PMT, CSPT and loaned/leased Government Furnished Equipment.