Must be a U.S. Citizen
7 years (Navy Operational T&E; Developmental, Integrated, Experimental T&E; Operation of Airborne Electronic Warfare systems.
Provide support to Operational Test and Evaluation Force (OPTEVFOR), Air Warfare Division, Air Electronic Warfare section, in the planning, execution, and analysis of integrated and operational test and evaluation events for Aviation Electronic Warfare programs such as Next Generation Jammer (NGJ), Intrepid Tiger II (IT II), EA-18G, and Miniature Air Launched Decoy-Navy (MALD-N). The results of OPTEVFOR events inform acquisition and fielding decisions and development of Fleet tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Previous Qualification as a Naval Aviator (NA) or Naval Flight Officer (NFO)
- Combined 7 years of experience from the following:
- Navy Operational Test and Evaluation
- Developmental, integrated or experimental test and evaluation
- Operation of Airborne Electronic Warfare systems
- U.S. Citizenship
- ACTIVE Secret Security Clearance
- Experience as NA or NFO in EA-18G or EA-6B aircraft
- Experience writing for and/or briefing senior decision makers
- Completion of the OPTEVFOR Mission Based Test Design (MBTD) and OT Framework and Test Planning courses or ability to complete within 3 months of employment.
- Experience as Operational Test Director or Coordinator in OPTEVFOR or test squadron
- Experience working with Navy and Marine Corps Test Squadrons
- Experience with OPTEVFOR Modeling & Simulation Accreditation process
- Recent (within the last 5 years) and relevant Modeling and Simulation planning and/or reporting experience with any of the following systems:
- Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab’s REACT, PINEAPPLE, or AMBER models
- USAF DIADS
- Missile and Space Intelligence Center’s ITASE models