Must be a U.S. Citizen
Active Secret Clearance is required to be considered for this position.
BS or BA degree in accounting, budget or financial discipline that is relevant to Accounting or Business Financial Management.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Lead planning and execution of NC3 Research and Development (R&D) working group (6x annually); manage attendee list; develop agenda; coordinate all administrative actions necessary for working group execution
- Support the identification of new R&D efforts of non-traditional material solutions for NC3 Enterprise gaps and requirements that are unaddressed by any ongoing R&D efforts
- Participate in three to four NC3 working meetings per week
- Provide weekly highlights to government officials
- Assist with development of talking points / info papers to R&E leadership
- Interface and collaborate with A&S for the NC3 Capability Portfolio Management Process and support the NC3 Capability Portfolio Guidance (CPG) process
- Develop NC3 modernization maps
- Support the NC3 Technology Development Plan (TDP)