Must be a U.S. Citizen
Clearance Required: SECRET
BS or BA degree in Acquisition, Logistics Management, Business, or Management.
- Five (5) years of experience in acquisition logistics support, operational logistics support, or maintenance engineering in support of the DoD may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- An MS or MA degree may be substituted for two (2) years of acquisition or operational logistics support and maintenance engineering experience.
At least ten (10) years of recent experience in acquisition logistics support, operational logistics support, or maintenance engineering. Of those ten (10), at least three (3) years shall include Program Management experience. At least four (4) years directing acquisition or operations logisticians in the performance of comprehensive analysis across the spectrum of ILS elements during a job assignment in or in support of an operational command.
- Acts as day-to-day onsite technical and personnel lead for the task order for each APML.
- Performs various tasks related to the development, operation, evaluation, and improvement of weapon systems supportability or maintainability programs and information systems.
- Works on logistics and maintainability programs and with logistics and maintenance control organizations on issues such as: technical evaluation and identification of weapons systems logistics requirements and resources, development of logistics support and maintainability programs or plans, systems acquisition requirements analysis, budgetary or financial analysis and control, life cycle cost analysis and control, weapons systems hardware and software standardization and compatibility, IPS/Reliability & Maintainability (R&M) program test and evaluation planning and execution, IPS/R&M program management analysis.
- Collects, compiles, analyzes, investigates, researches, or applies logistics, maintenance, acquisition, or financial data and information.
- Develops, modifies, prepares, or validates documentation in relation to automated logistics or maintenance data reporting systems, and management information systems.
- Responsible to Product Support Manager.