*Position will require regular onsite work at Patuxent River Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, Maryland*
Must be U.S. Citizen
Clearance Required: SECRET
At least one year performing the duties described in the position description.
- Assist ALQ-99/IT II in developing program schedules. Maintain schedules once developed.
- Participate in program meetings to track schedule updates and brief schedule status
- Coordinate system schedule requirements and integrated schedule updates.
- Understand, outline and align top level plans for major development and procurement efforts.
- Maintains and develops Microsoft Project IGS.
- Develop monthly outputs required by SME/PM team, items such as Schedule drivers, 30/60/90 day tasks and program schedule “One Pager”.
- Communicate with the team through virtual tools ( e.g. Microsoft Teams, CVR teams, SKYPE, DCS, etc.)
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives.
- Analyzes requirements, status and budget.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.