*Position will require regular onsite work at Patuxent River Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, Maryland*
Must be U.S. Citizen
Education: BS or BA degree in Engineering, or Science.
ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of recent, relevant experience can be substituted for an BS or BA degree.
At least ten (10) years of experience in an engineering or program management position, three (3) of which must be directly related to Naval systems. Demonstrated knowledge in engineering, program management or logistics.
- Directs and coordinates program activities designed to provide customers with acquisition program management and logistics products that ensures effective and economical support for the fielding and support of Additive Manufacturing (AM) systems.
- Drafts technical inputs to program management documentation; including requirements support, contract documentation, development of funding profiles, program schedules, impact statements, and other documents as required.
- Makes recommendations to proposed requirements and language for the AM standard in support of the initial installations and fielding.
- Assesses and recommends the latest techniques for Tamper Prevention and Anti-Tamper Provisions as standard language for both the AM systems and ensuing products of those systems.
- Evaluates and assesses the initial AM Naval Training System Plan (NTSP), initial AM training curricula and associated Job Qualification Requirements (JQRs) as required.