*Position will require regular onsite work at Patuxent River Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, Maryland*
Must be U.S. Citizen
Must have a SECRET clearance to be considered for this position.
Some travel will be required.
Associate’s degree plus two (2) years additional work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree. OR Four (4) years additional work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
3 to 10 years of combined experience performing duties described in the functional description.
Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives. Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules. Performs management, technical, or business case analyses. Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management. Assist the PMA-265 Level 1 Operations with day-to-day operations of the Program Office, providing Operations leadership, direction, and coordination across the Level 2 and 3 IPTs.
- Provides direct business management operations support to one of three TMS Level 1 IPTs and participate in establishing and defining program plan requirements.
- Responsibilities will include coordinating responses to data drills, analyzing data, coordinating and preparing program briefings, program status reports, point papers, requests for information, and other documentation as required, while ensuring tasks are completed on or before due date.
- Coordinates and participates in monthly Acquisition Oversight Council, Reliability Control Boards, and Program Management Focus meetings.
- Coordinate and participate in Program Management Reviews, meetings, and conferences with other PMAs, PEOs, and Services to coordinate Road Maps, Flight Plans, and technical reviews.
- Executes incoming drills and tasks from outside organizations and coordinates responses through OPS and PMA Leadership. Records, tracks and manages IPT actions and activities for the Executive Leadership Team.
- Track deliverables, major events and milestones, meetings, briefings, and develop plans to ensure products are prepared and delivered on time. Coordinate with Functional Teams, as necessary, to ensure complete review of responses.
- Assists the Communications Team with Public Release requests. Draft Civilian award nominations, Letters of Appreciation, and other recognitions. Plan and complete Common Spend Plan Tool entries. Perform QA reviews and approvals on Personnel Change Requests in SharePoint and ensure IPT organization charts and telephone lists are current.
- Develops and maintains list of weekly, monthly, quarterly, semiannual, annual priorities and events.
- Assists in developing plans including budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for the IPT programs.
- Manages day-to-day operations across the IPT and makes recommendations in support of program execution and out-year planning.