Must be a U.S. Citizen
7 years (Navy Operational T&E; Developmental, Integrated, Experimental T&E; Operation of Airborne Electronic Warfare and/or Self-Protection systems.
Provide support to Operational Test and Evaluation Force (OPTEVFOR), Air Warfare Division, Air Electronic Warfare section, in the planning, execution, and analysis of integrated and operational test and evaluation events for Aviation Electronic Warfare programs such as Dual Band Decoy (DBD) and Adaptive Radar Countermeasures (ARC, follow-on to IDECM) programs. Other programs in the EW portfolio include EA-18G, Next Generation Jammer (NGJ), and Intrepid Tiger II (IT II). The results of OPTEVFOR events inform acquisition and fielding decisions and development of Fleet tactics, techniques, and procedures. Required / Desired skills:
- Previous Qualification as a Naval Aviator (NA) or Naval Flight Officer (NFO)
- Combined 7 years of experience from the following
- Navy Operational Test and Evaluation
- Developmental, integrated or experimental test and evaluation
- Operation of Airborne Electronic Warfare or Self-Protection systems
- U.S. Citizenship
- ACTIVE Secret Security Clearance
- Experience as NA or NFO in TACAIR platforms (F/A-18, EA-18G or EA-6B aircraft)
- Experience writing for and/or briefing senior decision makers
- Completion of the OPTEVFOR Mission Based Test Design (MBTD) and Test Planning courses or ability to complete within 3 months of employment.
- Experience as Operational Test Director or Coordinator in OPTEVFOR or test squadron
- Experience working with Navy and Marine Corps Test Squadrons
- Experience with OPTEVFOR Modeling & Simulation Accreditation process
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, to include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, and MS Power Point.